What students should do?
- Students should show respect to the teachers and other college officials.
- Behave nicely with the fellow students and show courtesy to the college staff.
- Conduct yourself with dignity, modesty and simplicity.
- Maintain discipline of high order and decorum in the college.
- Cultivate the 'Queue' habit and wait for your turn while depositing fee or getting books issued and elsewhere.
- Be regular and punctual on all occasions.
- Students are expected to come to the college dressed in simple clothes and avoid gaudy dresses.
- Patkas and Caps with flaps are prohibited.
- Movement from one class room to another should invariably be orderly, disciplined and dignified.
- At the end of each period, students already occupying the room should vacate it completely.
What students should not do?
- Do not involve yourself in any activity that does not bring good name to the Institution.
- Avoid indulgence in activities like strike-work or anti disciplinary act/encourage other students.
- Defacing the college walls, desks, benches and black boards is strictly prohibited.
- Wandering aimlessly in the corridors/varandas is strictly prohibited as it hinders the learning process of other students.
- Use of Mobile Phones is strictly prohibited during college hours. Violators will be punished heavily and the mobile phone set will be confiscated.
- Class room furniture will not be displaced from its existing arrangements or moved out.
- Students are not allowed to arrange any meeting party, group photo or tour without the prior written permission of the Principal.
- No student should display any notice or information on the notice board of his/her own without the permission of the Principal or any other competent authority.